He will nap in his crib one day.... right????
I rock him to sleep - he looks asleep - he's stopped sucking on his soother - his eyes are closed - he looks asleep, promise.
I put him down - slowly - very very very slowly, rocking as I go. I turn on the sleep monkey sound machine. I walk very quietly and quickly out of the room.
20 minutes he's awake...
thankfully this only happens during the day. As soon as 8pm rolls around we're very happy to sleep in our crib...
Just going to have to keep trying because he's not napping in his swing much anymore and while I love cuddling him, nothing is every going to get done around here if he sleeps on me... We have lots of cuddles in the morning, I'm not willing to give up all his naps on me yet, but one or two with him in the crib would mean some time to get things done... like blog:)
As I write this he's been in his crib for 30min, sleeping... that's 10 min longer then any other time... today we have a win!
No comments:
Post a Comment