Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Have you ever wondered...

what would have happened if you...

- had the profession you said you wanted at 5years old
- stayed at your first job and never took the risk at a better one
- went to a different collage
- married the first guy you "loved"
- never got married at all
- never meet your current best friend
- stayed besties with your middle school BFF

the "what ifs" are endless...

Sometimes I think about them and realize... I'm happy where I am. And any of those what if's would have changed my story, my path and I may not be married to my best friend and hanging out with a wonderfully adorable 4 month old and spending time with my close friends and working with our church family. I'll admit I get a little crazy on the lack of sleep and wish I could just shut down and step away and not have to worry every second of every day about Mister L. But then he goes to bed for the night and I miss him. I look forward to feeding him at 230AM because it means I get to cuddle him. This mother hood thing is such a roller coaster!

I so grateful I'm not in control of my life, because who knows where I'd be if I was calling the shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment