Sunday, October 2, 2011

There and back again

The last few weeks have been crazy busy and I'm not totally sure why. Mister L and I did go on a little trip out west to visit family but that was only four days (I'm not sure I would have survived more, I love being home!)

Turns out Mister L is a good little traveler, it's in the blood I guess, and had almost no issues flying. He got a little fussy when we were stuck on the plane for an extra two hours because of some technical difficulties, really I was fussy about it too! It turned a 4hr flight into a 6hr flight and  we almost missed our connecting flight on the other end. He managed the two hour time change not to badly, and even when he fought sleep, once it was all over he stayed asleep in his bed

Everyone was so happy to see him and we took tons of pictures. He even had his first backhoe ride.

I'm glad we made the trip but I'm happier to be home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment